Ready to make summer 2023 the best yet? Grab your sunscreen, sip on some hydrating ice water, and infuse your body with goodness – it’s time for a summer of wellness and vitality, with Vitamin Drips also available at Beverly Hills Wellness & Aesthetics in Dubai, UAE.
Beauty, skin, and aesthetic treatments are ever evolving and advancing – with trending treatments dubbed to be big this year focusing on biohacking and wellness; ‘working smarter, not harder.’ Enter Vitamin Therapy Drips. From banishing hangovers to beating jet lag – and from glow skin to enhanced levels of energy, there’s a drip for that. Simply sit back, relax, and level up your skin, health, and wellness in a matter of minutes.
What is Vitamin Therapy?
Vitamin Drips (also known as Intravenous / IV Drips) are a type of intravenous therapy where a mixture of vitamins and minerals are administered directly into your bloodstream; via a small tube inserted into a vein. This trending treatment is used as a way to quickly and efficiently deliver essential nutrients to your body.
Vitamin Therapy Drips can be created bespoke to your needs to target a plethora of ailments, concerns, and wellness goals.
What does Vitamin Therapy do? Are there different types?
“We offer a wide range of Vitamin Drips at Beverly Hills Wellness & Aesthetics,” explains Deborah Alessi, businesswoman and CEO of BHWAA. “From alleviating jet lag, weight-loss, and boosting immunity, our team specialize in these popular wellness treatments… we have something for everyone and every concern.”
Chic Icon suggests to try the innovative NAD+ Drips. “NAd+ IVs are like the Ferrari of Vitamin Drips,” Deborah says. “NAd+ (a coenzyme needed in all of our cells) can help you think sharper, look sexier and feel younger. It’s also been known to aid in reducing loss of muscle mass, hypertension, abdominal, obesity, poor liver function, metabolic disease, hearing loss, and chronic fatigue.”
Other popular types of Vitamin Therapy Drips include:
- Jet Lag Buster – Say goodbye to jet lag with this vitamin therapy that aids recovery with a solution of Vitamin B12, Magnesium Chloride, Vita-Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Selenium, and Taurine.
- Energy Boosters – This infusion of Vitamin B12, Vita-Complex, and an Amino blend provides the perfect “pick me up”.
- Weight Loss – Beat the holiday bloat with a Vita-Complex, Taurine, MICC, and Ascorbic Acid Infusion. Reduces toxins and gives your cells all the good nutrients they need.
- Hydration Boosters – Hydration therapy alleviates fatigue, and stress, flushes out toxins, moisturizes the skin, and supports the immune system.
- Immune Boosters – Give your immune system a healthy boost with a Vitamin C therapy mix, proven to fight off cold or flu symptoms.
- Anti-Ageing – This Vitamin Drip is packed with Antioxidants, Glutathione, & skin nutrients to hydrate skin and restore collagen/elastin.
- Pre-Surgery Recovery – Prepare your body for rapid recovery, wound healing, and cell regeneration with a vitamin complex formulated exclusively for pre-surgery.
- Post-Surgery Recovery – Help your body recover from the stress of surgery and promote healthy cell rejuvenation with a specialized post-surgery vitamin complex. This power infusion helps with healing and ramps up the immune system.
Not sure which form of Vitamin Therapy would be best suited to you? Don’t worry – “At Beverly Hills Wellness & Aesthetics, we offer VIP IVs,” Deborah explains, “Where one of our expert Physicians will work with you to build you your very own personalized nutrient formulation; delivering an infusion that truly meets your needs.”
What are some of the main benefits of Vitamin Drips?
1. They can help boost your immune system: Vitamin drips deliver high doses of vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, which can help strengthen the immune system.
2. They can help increase your levels of energy: Vitamin drips can help improve energy levels by delivering nutrients that are essential to the body’s energy production.
3. They can boost hydration: Vitamin drips can help hydrate your body, which is important for overall health and wellness.
4. They can help improve your skin health: Vitamin drips can help improve the appearance of your complexion by providing your body with nutrients that are essential for healthy skin.
5. They’re quick & convenient: Vitamin drips are a quick and convenient way to receive a high dose of vitamins and minerals, without having to take multiple pills or supplements.
Vitamin drips are available at Beverly Hills Wellness & Aesthetics at FIVE Palm Jumeirah.
Read more WELLNESS articles HERE