Today we will start studying the influence of essential oils on the psychology of people with a cheerful and juicy Orange. Orange essential oil is obtained by cold pressing from the peel. According to the perception of essential oil, we can make a simple diagnosis, if you like the oil, then a person currently has a lot of energy and a desire to live and create, and if you don’t like the oil, then this may indicate that there is a lack of vitality. And if you look deeper, then somewhere contact with the “Inner Child” may be lost. That is, orange oil helps to diagnose the condition of our “Inner Child”.
What is the “Inner Child”? This is part of our psyche. Imagine that your exact copy from your childhood lives inside you. This part is responsible for our desires, emotions, feelings, aspirations, our real manifestations, who we wanted to be in childhood, what is really important to us, what we dreamed about, and our attitudes and beliefs.
Initially, when you come into this world, you are like a child – you know your true essence, who you are, what you want, all your talents, you are perfect. But when growing up, your “Inner Child” under the influence of adults, childhood traumas, difficult life situations loses its original essence. If parents are cold and distant, violate personal boundaries, suppress, punish, forbid expressing any emotions and their own opinion, criticize, then, of course, our “Inner Child” closes inside and “freezes”. He becomes passive because the initiative is punishable, does not know his desires, keeps himself “within the limits”, behaves not as he wants, but as expected from him, deserves the love of his parents, becomes insecure, and loses the taste of life.
Our big task as adults is to bring our “Inner Child” back to life, to get in touch with him, to start hearing his voice “I want”, and not “You must”.
A healthy “Inner Child” is always natural, active, initiative, knows what he wants, loves himself and others, is capable of unconditional love, is open and trusting, self-confident, creates and easily creates “new”, spontaneous, enjoys himself and life.
Working with the “Inner Child” with the help of a professional psychologist and other modern therapeutic tools will help you reach a new level of creativity, and income, in the ability to feel and live a vibrant life.
Here are some simple recommendations from Aroma psychology and Aromatherapy for working with orange essential oil. The main aroma is light, warm, fruity, and sweet. Shades of tonality – top – fresh, middle – bitter, bottom – dusty.
Orange oil stabilizes mood, eliminates sadness and anxiety, helps to warm up, gets rid of negativity, helps to grow optimism, and self-confidence opens the heart to goodness and joy, and revitalizes a thinned aura after an illness.
- Apply 2 drops of orange oil to the “heart center” – this will add joy and a good mood to you.
- Apply 1 drop of orange oil to the projection of the “third” eye between the eyebrows, this will help you look at the world more positively.
- Add 3-5 drops of orange to the Diffuser (15 m2) – it will increase your mood, improve concentration, ease anxiety, and add joy to life.
- Take an orange oil bath by adding 3 drops to 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt. Get a good mood, keep warm on cold winter days, and harmonize your mood.
- Put 1 drop on a piece of cane sugar and put it in your morning coffee. Get in a good mood in the morning.
- Find your childhood photo where you had good memories, put 2 drops on your palms, inhale an orange essential oil, immerse yourself in your good childhood memories and let the oil help you get in touch with your childish part.
In conclusion – once a week or once a month, arrange a date with your “Inner Child”. Remember what you wanted as a child and what your inner child wants – take a painting class, a singing class or ride a ride, feed the ducks in the park, buy yourself a railroad, or just treat yourself with cotton candy. Learn to hear the voice of your baby “I want it” and, if possible, pamper him. And orange oil will help you with this! Good Luck!
Text by Elena Mechta
Read more SELF-AWARENESS articles HERE